CyberStreet Acceptable Use Policy
By using CyberStreet, the subscriber agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- CyberStreet exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through it. CyberStreet makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. CyberStreet also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. CyberStreet will not be responsible for damages you suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions.
- Use of any information obtained via CyberStreet is at your own risk. CyberStreet specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
- CyberStreet Internet connections and all other services provided to the subscriber by CyberStreet may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statue, threatening material or obscene material. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CyberStreet from any claims resulting from the subscriber's use of the services which damages the subscriber or other parties.
- CyberStreet accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber. No more than one login session can be used at any time by the subscriber on any system account. If the subscriber has multiple accounts, the subscriber is limited to one login session per system account at any time. Accounts which have been transferred to other parties, or show other activity in violation of this paragraph, are subject to immediate cancellation.
- CyberStreet reserves the right to cancel services for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis.
- Use of any CyberStreet resource including dialup connections for the porpose of sending Bulk Unsolicted Email (BUCE) is strictly prohibited.
- Use of other organizations' networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
- Inactivity, the user hereby agrees to disconnect from the CyberStreet service when not actively using the service.
- Non-Dedicated Connection (Standard CyberStreet Dial-up or DSL Account) Defined as a client based single-user attended access account. Attended access is defined as interactive use of an established Internet connection by the account holder. Interactive use requires the physical presence of the account holder; in other words, attended access. Pings, bots, and auto-checkers used to keep connections running for unattended use are prohibited. Single-user is defined as one concurrent login per access account holder. Multiple concurrent logins for a single-user account will be considered a request for an additional Internet access account and will be billed accordingly. Use of a non-dedicated dial-up or DSL connection for the purpose of running any type of Internet server (Web, Chat, FTP, IRC, etc.) or connection of a multi-user local area network (LAN) to the Internet is expressly prohibited.
- All services must be paid in advance. Payment due dates are indicated on your invoice. If payment is not received within 21 days of the due date, service will be terminated, and a re-connection fee of $15.00 will be added to charges for further services.
- Cancellation of services. Unless otherwise contracted, services are billed on a monthly basis and are payable at the the beginning of each month. Cancellation requests will be applied to the following month's billing cycle. Refunds are not made for partial month's usage. Cancellation requests must be made either by postal service or by phone. Cancellations made by email will not be honored, as we can not verify emails coming from non-CyberStreet origins.
- Cancellation of annual/semi-annual accounts. In the event the user wishes to cancel an annual/semi-annual account before the end of the full term, a refund equal to half of the dues for the unused term shall be made.